Our Node.js Certification Training helps you develop applications using Express and deploying them to Heroku. Learn how to use EJS/Jade/Handlebars, build applications backed by MongoDB, write realtime chat application using Socket IO, Gain knowledge of Grunt and Gulp, test with Mocha and Chai, knowing Hapi and Meteor.
Why this course ?
After the completion of the Node.js training at Edureka, you will be able to:
1. Understand Node.js and what makes it so popular
2. Build applications using Express Framework
3. Master the use of Node Package Manager (NPM)
4. Deploy applications to Heroku
5. Work with different template engines e.g. EJS, Jade and Handlebars
6. Create Web Applications with Express using MongoDB
7. Learn how to use hosted MongoDB provided by MongoLab
8. Hash passwords using bcrypt, handle authentication and logout functionality
9. Deploy Express and MongoDB application to Heroku
10. Set a custom domain for your Heroku deployed applications by purchasing custom domain from GoDadddy
11. Build realtime chat application using Socket IO
12. Learn how to use build systems e.g. Grunt and Gulp
13. Test Your code using Mocha and Chai
14. Get started with Hapi and Meteor and understand when to use one over other
1. Instructor-led Sessions
24hrs of Online Live Instructor-led Classes. Weekend class: 8 sessions of 3 hours.
2. Real-life Case Studies
Towards the end of the training, you will be working on a live project .
Each class has practical assignments which shall be finished before the next class and helps you to apply the concepts taught during the class.
4. Lifetime Access
You get lifetime access to Learning Management System (LMS) where presentations, quizzes, installation guide & class recordings are there.
5. 24 x 7 Expert Support
We have 24×7 online support team to resolve all your technical queries, through ticket based tracking system, for the lifetime.
Towards the end of the course, you will be working on a project. Edureka certifies you as an Certified Node.js Expert based on the project.