Become an expert in publishing web content using a free and open source content management system — Joomla while working on industry based use-cases and projects.
Why this course?
After the completion of the Joomla Development course from Edureka, you will be able to:
1. Understand components, plugins and modules.
2. Explore languages with core or extension language packs.
3. Implement Joomla libraries and template development techniques.
4. Learn about front-end and backend template styles.
5. Work on a real-life project to implement a CMS for a gymnasium, and master the concepts of authoring, creating sitemaps, the need for backing up a web portal, among others.
1. Course Duration
2. Real-life Case Studies
Towards the end of the Course, you will work on a real life case study.
Each class has practical assignments which shall be finished before the next class and helps you to apply the concepts taught during the class.
4. Lifetime Access
You get lifetime access to Learning Management System (LMS) where presentations, quizzes, installation guide & class recordings are there.
Edureka certifies you as a Joomla Expert based on the project reviewed by our expert panel.