An online course designed to provide a blend of Machine learning & Big Data and where Mahout fits in the Hadoop Ecosystem.
Why should go for this course?
This course is designed for all those who are interested in learning machine learning techniques in big data domain and write intelligent applications using Apache Mahout. The following professionals can go for this course :
1. Analytics Professionals
2. Data Scientists looking to hone their machine learning skills
3. Software Developers and Architects
4. Business Analysts wanting to learn Mahout for ML implementation
5. Professionals working with R, Matlab, Python, etc.
6. Statisticians looking to learn machine learning techniques
7. Graduates aspiring to take a leap in analytics domain
After the completion of Apache Mahout Course at Edureka, you should be able to:
1. Gain an insight into the Machine Learning techniques.
2. Understand the algorithms of SVM, Naive Bayes, Random Forests,etc.
3. Implement these using ‘Apache Mahout’
4. Understand the recommendation system
5. Learn Collaborative filtering, Clustering and Categorization
6. Analyse Big Data using Hadoop and Mahout
7. Implementing a recommender using MapReduce
8. Introduction to tools like Weka, Octave, Matlab, SAS
1. Course Duration
You will undergo self-paced learning where you will get an in-depth knowledge of various concepts that will be covered in the course.
2. Real-life Case Studies
Towards the end of the course, you will be working on a project where you are expected to implement the techniques learnt during the course.
Each module will contain practical assignments, which can be completed before going to next module.
4. Lifetime Access
You will get lifetime access to all the videos,discussion forum and other learning contents inside the Learning Management System.
Edureka certifies you as a expert in Machine Learning with Mahout based on the project reviewed by our expert panel.