Become an expert in Jenkins by mastering Build Pipeline, Reporting, Email & Build plugins, Secure Jenkins, Tomcat 7 and other related concepts
1. Understand the Continuous Integration/Delivery concepts and Build Pipelines
2. Configure and build basic Tools/Plugins
3. Use Jenkins to set up Build Pipelines
4. Perform Unit and Integration testing with Jenkins
5. Administer Jenkins by performing Backups/Restores
6. Understand the Master/Slave Topologies
7. Build and deploy simple applications to Tomcat 7 containers
1. Course Duration
You will undergo self-paced learning where you will get an in-depth knowledge of various concepts that will be covered in the course.
2. Real-life Case Studies
Towards the end of the course, you will be working on a project where you are expected to implement the techniques learnt during the course.
Each module will contain practical assignments, which can be completed before going to next module
4. Lifetime Access
You will get lifetime access to all the videos,discussion forum and other learning contents inside the Learning Management System.
Edureka certifies you as a expert in Jenkins based on the project reviewed by our expert panel.