Edureka’s AWS Training is designed to help you pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect (CSA) – Associate Exam. You will gain expertise on AWS Cloud Computing and its services like Lambda, S3, EC2, VPC, Redshift, IAM, EBS, Cloudfront, Snowball, Cloudwatch, DynamoDb, Glacier, SES, SNS.
During this AWS Architect Online training, you’ll learn:
1. AWS Architecture and different models of Cloud Computing
2. Compute Services: AWS EC2, Auto Scaling and Load Balancing, AWS Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk
3. Storage Services : AWS EBS, AWS S3, AWS Glacier, AWS CloudFront, AWS Snowball, Storage Gateway
4. Database Services: AWS RDS, AWS DynamoDB, ElastiCache, AWS RedShift
5. Security and Identity Services: IAM, KMS
6. Networking Services: Amazon VPC, Route 53, Direct Connect
7. Management Tools: AWS CloudTrail, AWS CloudWatch, CloudFormation, OpsWorks, Trusty Advisor
8. Application Services: SES, SNS, SQS
1. Instructor-led Sessions
30 Hours of Online Live Instructor-Led Classes. Weekend Class : 10 sessions of 3 hours each.
Weekday Class : 15 sessions of 2 hours each.
2. Real-life Case Studies
Live project based on any of the selected use cases, involving implementation of the various AWS services.
Each class has practical assignments which shall be finished before the next class and helps you to apply the concepts taught during the class.
4. Lifetime Access
You get lifetime access to Learning Management System (LMS) where presentations, quizzes, installation guide & class recordings are there
5. 24 x 7 Expert Support
We have 24×7 online support team to resolve all your technical queries, through ticket based tracking system, for the lifetime.
Towards the end of the course, you will be working on a project. Edureka certifies you as an AWS Architect Expert based on the project.