Angular 4 certification training at Edureka makes you an expert in concepts such as SPA (Single Page Application), DOM manipulations, DOM events, Dependency Injection (DI), REST API communication, Async supporting libraries, and external libraries such as JQuery and Bootstrap.
Why this course ?
- American Express, Dell, Wal-Mart and many Fortune 500 companies are using Angular as their front-end development framework
- Angular was created by Google and is now operated as an open source project
- The average pay stands at 102K USD p.a – Indeed.com
After completing Edureka Angular 4 course, students should be able to :
- Describe Client Side MVC, SPA, and Typescript
- Discuss and Apply various application designs, testing practices, and related development tools DI
- List different ways of development using alternate APIs and use them as per use cases
- Explain XHR communication, Form manipulation, and REST API communication
- State Async supporting libraries/features like Promises, Observable
- Describe Internationalization/Localization, and External libraries like JQuery, Bootstrap, incorporation
- Explore Upgrading from 1.X AngularJS Application, and Multi-Device/Cross-Platform application
- Illustrate how to use Node.JS, MongoDB (MEAN Stack) to create simple functioning RESTful APIs yourself.
- Work on a real-life Project, implementing an Electronic Voting System to learn Create-Read-Update-Delete concepts and derive Business Insights.
- A working code base implemented for a real-life project using MEAN stack to learn integration of different frontend requirements into a single project – Shopping Cart
- Working code bases implemented for a real-life project using Firebase – Grocery List Management / Employee Management.
1. Instructor-led Sessions
There will be 24 hours of instructor led Interactive online classes and you will also get access to 2 self-paced videos with 5 hours content.
2. Real-life Case Studies
Towards the end of the Course, you will learn how to create an Angluar Application.
Each class has practical assignments which shall be finished before the next class and helps you to apply the concepts taught during the class.
4. Lifetime Access
You get lifetime access to the Learning Management System (LMS). Class recordings and presentations can be viewed online from the LMS
5. 24 x 7 Expert Support
We have 24×7 online support team available to help you with any technical queries you may have during the course.
Towards the end of the course, you will be working on a project. Edureka certifies you as an Angular Expert based on the project.