Become a data-driven marketing expert by mastering concepts around analytics lifecycle, data infrastructure, customer lifecycle and digital trends while going through global retail banking case studies.
Why this course?
The course is designed for all those who want to understand the application of analytics especially in the retail banking context.The following audiences could greatly benefit from this course:
1. Analytics Managers who are subject matter experts, leading a team of analysts.
2. Senior professionals at Retail Banks who want to enhance their career prospects by moving into analytics.
3. Business heads and CXOs to help understand the applications of analytics.
After completing the Edureka course, you will be able to:
1. Understand the applications of data-driven marketing across the customer life cycle at retail banks.
2. Understand the data infrastructure and the analytics set up required to carry out data-driven marketing.
3. Understand the nuances of how incoming, outgoing and interactive channels impact data-driven programs.
4. Understand and design event-based marketing programs and Contextual campaigns at retail banks.
5. Understand how to use analytics to improve campaign performance.
6. Get an overview of analytics best practices in retail banks.
7. Understand the practical issues that one will encounter while implementing data-driven marketing programs at retail banks.
8. Be aware of how data driven marketing is done across banks of different countries.
1. Course Type
You will undergo self-paced learning where you will get an in-depth knowledge of various concepts that will be covered in the course.
2. Real-life Case Studies
Towards the end of the training, you will be working on a project where you will implement the techniques learnt during the course.
Each class has practical assignments which shall be finished before the next class and helps you to apply the concepts taught during the class.
4. Lifetime Access
You get lifetime access to Learning Management System (LMS) where presentations, quizzes, installation guide & class recordings are there.